Saturday, June 28, 2014

A much needed adventure for the kiddos.....


Thursday  Still praying for you all.






Us Schrocks got to go swimming with some friends. We went with the Smith family and Debora who lives at the base with us. We had fun going down slides and playing many water games. The younger kids had fun going down slides and playing in the kiddie pool as the older kids went on a big slides and played games like ring toss underwater. It was very fun for all of us kids who went on the big slides, because in the middle of the slide the water would slow down and we would have to push ourselves down! Even Naomi got to go on the big slide. We had a lot of fun swimming and hope to go again sometime.

-AJ 

2 comments:

The Houge Family said...

AJ-
That looks like so much fun! I just saw your note to Faith. We haven't been on the computer much since she wrote to you. She'll be so excited when she is home to see you wrote to her. I am happy to see your smiling face even if it is on the computer. Hugs from the Houge's!
Shelise

Faith Houge said...

Hi AJ!

I read what you wrote about the pool. It looked like a lot of fun and reminded me of when we went tubing together in Minnesota. We watched the fireworks for the 4th of July. I wished you were with me. Did you celebrate the 4th even though you were in another country? I am wearing the Run Walk & Roll shirt you gave me. It's my favorite. We've been getting some bad weather. A tornado was in a nearby town. I am glad you are being a blessing to others in Jesus' name. I miss you!! I wish I was there with you serving the Lord and helping others.