Friday, June 20, 2014


Hi everyone.
 Today the team went to another building day.
There is a flu bug going around and affecting many people at the base, so we would appreciate your prayers. While the team was at the village, Vicki Schrock and Heidi Smith had a meeting with the nannies at the orphanage. They are hoping to get a better organization for the orphanage, as some of the older kids will need teaching soon.  It was a beautiful day this afternoon, we got to see a double rainbow and while it was raining us kids got to have some fun running on the deck and playing games in the rain (This activity was not including Emilee and Caleb as they got to go put stucco on a house. I also got to bake cookies in the afternoon with some of my sisters and Haven, who is a daughter of the Smits. I have had an excellent day today and I hope you did to. Thank you for your prayers.

-AJ

4 comments:

Faith Houge said...

Hey AJ!
How is it there? Is it what you expected? Do you like being there, helping people, preaching to them and just being there friend to all ages? I know I would! I heard you have been getting some rain. We have had big black clouds all day, lots of rain and strong wind, and inside all day. we haven't seen a rainbow yet. It would be nice to see the double rainbow you wrote about. I do Bible study everyday. One of the verses was Proverbs 17:17a, "A friend loves at all times". It made me think of you. So in my journal I wrote about you! You are a true friend to me. You have been, and always will be. I wish we can see each other some time soon. I miss you SO MUCH!

~ Faith Your BFF

Justin & Vicki said...

Hi Faith!
I am having a lot of fun here. Today I went on my first medical clinic. It was fun, I got to paint peoples nails and I gave out a lot of gifts. I miss you a lot.
You are an awesome friend.

From: AJ your BFF

Justin & Vicki said...

Hi Faith!
I am having a lot of fun here. Today I went on my first medical clinic. It was fun, I got to paint peoples nails and I gave out a lot of gifts. I miss you a lot.
You are an awesome friend.

From: AJ your BFF

Justin & Vicki said...

Hi Faith!
I am having a lot of fun here. Today I went on my first medical clinic. It was fun, I got to paint peoples nails and I gave out a lot of gifts. I miss you a lot.
You are an awesome friend.

From: AJ your BFF