Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Raw


The past few days I’ve been looking for direction and an answer.  With that answer will come direction.  BUT, I keep looking for an email or call on the phone, yet I know that the answer can only come for my HEAVENLY FATHER.  Why do I keep reverting to fulfillment from this earth?  Why can I not find my identity in CHRIST alone, the Great I AM?  I am struggling with my inability to answer my kids’ questions of why?  I am wondering why I am task oriented and teeter between wanting to be fun and super mom with my kids, yet I want to finish my project first.  My heart is stuck between this world and the world my FATHER has designed for me to live in. 
I typically like to keep my feelings tucked inside, yet,  this time I need your help to pray this family into peace and joy.  We need to have calm spirits filled with joy and direction.  My Heavenly Father will give the answer and direction I am assured of that.  I just need to rest in HIS arms and wait upon the Lord!

Vicki

No comments: