Friday, September 19, 2014

Song of the season....

I have always loved movies and music.  They can thrust you to a world away, or allow you to re-examine your own world.

I used to post a song of the week....a song that spoke to my soul for that time.

A friend of mine (thanks MIKE!) led me to this song.  It is exactly what I needed to hear and echos the longing of my heart.  It helped put words into mi mente y alma.  It allowed me to express, for a second, a hollowed Amen.

It is a great reminder that we need not simply trust Jesus for our future, but for our day to day.
Lord, today's schedule will not allows turn out the way I envision it to go: I will trust you.

Lord, learning a new language, and wanting to learn it well, is hard!: I will trust you.

Lord, after 14 years of youth ministry, a master's degree, and this being the third place...and making the least amount ever with the largest our family has been (#s, not pounds as we have lost a few): I will trust you.

Lord, with everything today and everything tomorrow: I will trust you.

Today, my favorite words in the song were not the ones sung, but the ones that rested within the framework of the bridge: The words of my heart......

May you find yourself LONGING to trust in the one who holds tomorrow in the palm of His hand.  May you be blessed...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00hVZ86OpGI

Thank you Aaron Keyes for allowing God to speak in and through you...

No comments: